International Journal of
Communal and Transgenerational Trauma
Unique Professional Volunteer Opportunity
IJCTT is the journal of Common Bond Institute (CBI) and the International Humanistic Psychology Association (IHPA)
Excellent opportunity for documented professional experience in producing an international professional journal.
- Assisting the editor in keeping the editorial schedule on track and focused.
- Handling routine emails, phone calls, and correspondence with authors regarding
process and logistics for submission, meeting timelines, any needed revisions,
updates, responding to questions, etc.
- Researching, collecting, and compiling information
- Filing, tracking, and fact checking information and materials
- Assist in reading and processing submitted articles
- Communicate regularly with the editor, including phone and/or virtual
meetings, as well as Email to work as a team and keep the editor informed
and updated on tasks.
- Other related tasks
- Individuals with a degree in or engaged in graduate work in a field related to psychotherapy or journalism.
- Expressed interest in the topic
- Excellent written and spoken English skills,
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Regular access to the Internet and availability for communicating by Email, Skype,
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs, including Word processing and data base.
- Additional familiarity with desk top publishing and/or graphics is a plus.
* This position can be performed remotely and on a flexible schedule that meets task deadlines.
For more details and to arrange for an interview please submit a resume and contact:
Steve Olweean, Director, Common Bond Institute
at: SOlweean@aol.com or 1-269-665-9393